- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Assistant VP, Business Management, Group Commercial BankingAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
- Prepare detailed customer analytics for coverage teams and partners.
- Prepare performance reports for Relationship Managers and other stakeholders.
- Prepare data and reports for regulators and internal stakeholders (such as sales teams, management and other partners of the Bank)
- Support coverage teams in Team Meetings, Townhalls, Presentations, Portfolio Reviews, etc.
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Meticulous and keen eye for details
- High energy with a positive mindset
- Reliable and efficient
- Team player
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.