- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Associate / Analyst, Data Analyst (Payments), Analytics, Consumer Banking GroupBusiness Function
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
- Work closely with Cards Portfolio business team to develop engagement strategies.
- Understand business requirements, leverage on internal and external data to provide analytical insights and solutions
- Conceptualize initiatives based on customer behaviour and design campaigns to drive customer engagement and marketing effectiveness.
- Design, develop provide timely dashboard/MIS reports to help the product managers and management to drive the business.
- Proficient in SAS Programming, Enterprise Guide, macro and SQL
- Good interpersonal and communication skill in dealing with all levels of staff and stakeholders
- With at least 1-2 years of relevant working experience, preferably with data management and analytics in the banking industry
- Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer or related disciplines