- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Associate / Analyst, ISC Dealer, Consumer Banking GroupBusiness Function
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
- Assist in Equities and Bonds execution in various local and foreign exchanges for internal and external customers.
- Assist clients with trading and settlement issues involving payment and collection of debts.
- Assist external customers on account matters enquiries from all channels (ie phone, email or web)
- Assist external customers on corporate action and equities transfer matters.
- Perform trade reconciliation and investigation across regional offices.
- Review clients' credit limit permanently and on ad hoc basis.
- Plan and execute dealing and operation process change to align with Regulatory changes and new products and services launches
- Degree Holder in Finance, Business or Accounting preferably with 2 years of relevant work experience
- Additional certification such as CMFAS is preferred
- Team player with good organizational and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Primary night shifts; Willing to perform rotating shifts and work on weekends or public holidays
- Good customer orientation
- Understanding and observance of control, risk and banking regulations
- Equity knowledge in SG/HK/US/CA markets will be an advantage
- Banking knowledge preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.