- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Associate, AU Customer Info Hub Job Summary
Process all CIH transaction received as per stipulated requirements
- Process all incoming requests within the service standard and ensure all processes are done prudently and in accordance to all regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Performing day to day transactions and ensuring delivery quality in terms of accuracy, completeness, and timeliness on daily basis.
- Ensure meeting personal quality, productivity, turnaround time, and attendance benchmark.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirement.
- Ensure team operating efficiency.
- Correspond and reply via email to business partners on any clarification and enquiries on the cases received.
- Continuously attend/involve with training for personal and career development.
- Support processing within the department including cross support processing for other countries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree graduate in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Insurance; with minimum 2 years of working experience in backend processing.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for Diploma graduate in any field.
- Prior working experience in Group Insurance operation and LOMA holder will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to work long hours, weekends and public holidays if required.
- Articulate and proficient in written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Job Segment: Law, Legal
- business administration