- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Global Transaction Banking Department Asia Oceania Office - Business Planning & CoordinationOverview of Division/Department
Our Global Transaction Banking Department (GTBD) is responsible for promoting global transaction business by providing cash & trade solutions to customers in Asia Pacific and Oceania region including Japan. The division undertakes promotion activities such as business planning, marketing, sales, development and training in the region mainly to Japanese & non-Japanese customers, branch staff, government agencies, banks and IT vendors.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Using internal database and tools (inclusive of Microsoft Access) to prepare reports (both on regular and ad-hoc basis) focused mainly on profit analysis and business promotion tools.
- Using IT / Data analytical skills to study and understand the business operations with the aim of improving the efficiency of business flow.
What you should have:
- At least 5-7 years of relevant of experience
- A basic understanding of banking business and preferably of transaction banking business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (inclusive of Microsoft Access)
- Good in communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Japanese Language will be advantageous but not a requirement
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"