- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Associate, Business Efficiency Program About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Malaysia-based member of the Productivity team within the Business Efficiency Programme Management Office.
Responsible for supporting the Head of Productivity to drive bank-wide productivity agenda through high-quality performance analytics (Data sourcing, automation, number crunching, presention and reporting).
The Role Responsibilities
- Support E2E performance analytics linked with productivity and operations KPIs globally.
- Support productivity MIS technology solutions (e.g. automation) and initiatives by coordinating and ensuring clear sharing of requirements with technology support teams.
- Support project management of Productivity initiatives (deep dives) for select businesses/functions to further embed productivity in their respective agenda.
Productivity Program to include:
E2E productivity performance analytics
- Develop/refine productivity performance tools used across different businesses/functions
- Analyse productivity data to identify underlying trends and improvement opportunities
- Ensure monitoring and alignment between corporate plans and KPIs measurement with strategic priorities
- Assist and coordinate alignment across definitions and sourcing of performance metrics among businesses/functions
- Support preparation of targeted reports around productivity performance, including appropriate research and benchmarking on key KPIs (internal and external)
Technology solutions for Productivity MI
- Coordinate automation of underlying productivity index data sourcing across the entire metric universe
- Support design and development of automated reporting solutions (e.g. vendors selection, UI design, formal documentation and UAT specifications support)
- Support to ensure alignment with other digital MI initiatives (e.g. digital scorecards)
- Assist and support the BEP investments project manager to manage and update PED governance and reporting requirments in Clarity
Project management of Productivity initiatives
- Support with research, analysis and development of key insights around productivity initiatives developed and coordinated with businesses/functions
- Highlight key improvement opportunities and identify options to be discussed with appropriate stakeholders across the bank
- Support coordination, monitoring and tracking of progresses on key initiatives and deadlines
- Assist the team with piloting and implementation of productivity enhancing innovative ideas (e-learnings/gamification/campaigns) with select focus groups
Our Ideal Candidate
Competencies (knowledge & skills):
- Highly numerate and able to understand and analyse data, including experience in performing financial analytics
- Tableau designing proficiency - highly desirable
- Familiarity with bank's systems and investments reporting tools (e.g. Clarity) preferred
- Understanding of Group data environment
- Strong interpersonal skills in networking, and persistently follow-up to ensure the objective is fully met
- Ability to proactively take initiative and propose solutions
- Strong work ethic
- Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications: University educated, higher business/quantitative degrees preferred
- Bank training; Familiarity with the bank's existing systems and frameworks will be preferred.
- Languages; English
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project
- project manager