- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Support and assist Regional Head of Loan Syndications and senior transactors in the team for executing the business strategy.
- Awareness and understanding of the Group's business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- To support the origination of primary transactions by working closely with Senior Transactors, Relationship Managers and other product teams
- With Senior Transactors' guidance to prepare pitchbooks, market research, pricing and return analysis, term sheet amendment and translation
- Execution of financings:
- collaboration with internal deal team members and external clients for the collection, consolidation and preliminary review of corporate documents and project information
- preparation of info memo, financial projections, offering circular, due diligence, invitation lists and underwriting application
- translation of necessary materials to ensure a smooth deal execution process
- coordination and event management of bank meetings, site visits and road show
- follow up potential lenders/investors and update the execution timetable
- handling enquiries from potential lenders/investors
- preparation of banks status reporting during syndication stage
- coordination of loan documentation with external & internal legal counsels and syndicate banks
- coordination of internal approval and dispensation if appropriate
- arrangement of signing ceremonies
- liaison with Loan & Agency and LDU for loan drawdown
- Maintenance of up-to-dated banks' contact list for the team
- Maintenance of transaction file in accordance with Syndications Product Programme and audit requirements
- To assist the reporting preparation for the team including deal pipelines, operational risk monitoring, financial control monitoring, regulatory and industry association reports.
- To report SCB-arranged transactions to financial presses for league table purposes
- To prepare regular updates on generic syndication credentials / pitchbook and ad hoc presentation slides for senior management
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates
Our Ideal Candidate
- University graduate with solid experience in financial markets
- Licenses and Certifications/accreditations: HKMA Types 1, 4 and 6
- Bank training; i.e. mandatory & developmental
- Well organized, good team work and result-oriented with strong initiative and drive to succeed
- Languages: English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project