- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- THE HAGUE, , NETHERLANDS
We’re growing our team here at AT&T CyberSecurity and looking to add a proven growth leader, Enterprise Sales to our team! As the Associate Director, Enterprise Sales you will oversee growth, execution, and development of a team of dynamic and high impact CyberSecurity Sales Executive. You are a player/coach who takes great satisfaction in team success. You will help us build teams that can execute today and grow to meet our future needs. You are a people leader and support high performance, teamwork, and are passionate in supporting the team to achieve its goals.
AlienVault has recently joined forces to create the new AT&T CyberSecurity. As a member of AT&T CyberSecurity, you will be entering an exciting growth stage company as we strive to provide Phenomenal Threat Information, Detection, and Security for customers worldwide!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Building, developing, & leading a team of experienced Enterprise Sales Executives in the prospecting & development of F1000 companies while managing a strong forecasting.
• Work with team to develop strong account plans, forecasting, remove obstacles to achieve wins
• Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
• Collaboratively leverage all internal resources including: Product Management, Customer Care, Sales Engineering, Legal, AlienLabs and partner services.
• Build and contribute to our sales methodology and processes.
• Provide price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and ensure their orders are properly placed.
• Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory.
• Participates in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• 10+ years in Enterprise Sales with emphasis in Cybersecurity.
• 5+ years experience in a Sales people/team management capacity.
• Proven track record of leading, hiring, & developing teams.
• Ability to build strong partnerships & enabling partners.
• In depth knowledge of the security market with extensive contacts which can be leveraged.
• Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figure.
• Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
• Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
• Able to work independently and remotely with other members of your team and corporate.
• Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce and an appreciation for the value of a CRM.
• Knowledge with prospects, partners and customers within the defined territory.
Education and Qualifications:
Degree or equivalent.
Strong English communications skills.
About the company
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications corporation, headquartered at Whitacre Tower in downtown Dallas, Texas. AT&T is the second largest provider of mobile telephone and the largest provider of fixed telephone in the United States, and also provides broadband subscription television services. AT&T is the third-largest company in Texas (the largest non-oil company, behind only ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips, and also the largest Dallas company). As of May 2014, AT&T is the 23rd-largest company in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market value, and the 16th-largest non-oil company. As of 2015, it is also the 20th-largest mobile telecom operator in the world, with over 123.9 million mobile customers