- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Associate - HK Health ServicesJob Responsibilities:
- Process prior authorization approval requests received as per stipulated requirements.
- Ensure meeting personal quality, turnaround time and productivity benchmark.
- Handle Enquiry from Claims Team, Call Centre and review non office hour hotlines call log.
- Review panel EDI files / final billing and communicate with panel administrators or medical provider for incorrect billing.
- Handle administrative duties such as updating rosters, handling faxes, handling letter of guarantees (LOGs), etc.
- Assist to organize and implement team engagement activities to foster closer team spirit and create work life balance environment.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements.
- University or college graduate holding appropriate professional qualification. (*preferably Degree in Bio Medical Science/ Bioscience/ Biology and equivalent)
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and customer orientated.
- Sound problem solving.
- Time management skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Preference for proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English, with strong written skills.
Job Segment: Scientific, Call Center, Engineering, Customer Service