- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• 3 – 6 years of Development, Testing experience in webMethods
8.x and 9.x versions
• Should have a knowledge of Java and RDBMS.
• Should have experience/knowledge in ESB implementation, SOA-
• Should have a good knowledge and understanding of the
webMethods flow services, java services.
• Should have basic knowledge in IS admin page.
• Should have basic knowledge of Oracle and Mongo DB.
• Should have testing skills, debugging skills to supporting SIT
and UAT testing.
• Should have basic skills in writing test cases(using Mind map
for writing test cases is added advantage).
• Should have experience/knowledge in Broker queue, UM, JDBC
adapter, SMS Adapters, MQ adapters.
• Should have knowledge in using HPQC/HPALM and Bugzilla tools.
• Expertise in Soap UI and other utility tools like putty/SSH,
Jmeter, Wireshark ., etc.
Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
May 16 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
or follow us on Twitter:
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.