- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Associate/ Senior Associate, Relationship Manager – Portfolio Management, SME Banking IBG 4Business Function
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Manage a portfolio of SME customer;
- Create a reliable source of customer information in the database;
- Day to day servicing of corporate customer service requests;
- Promotes a wide variety of Bank's products and services via direct selling to own and untagged portfolio;
- Generate and qualify opportunities through cold calling and campaigns;
- Improve customer relationships and increase customer retention;
- Ensure compliance of mandatory banking policies and processes including performing customer due diligence, risk evaluation and account reviews.
- Min. Degree with 3-6 years of relevant experience;
- Energetic, hardworking, sales & multi task oriented and independent team player;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment & communicate accurately and effectively;
- Good knowledge of banking products, processes, international practices, banking regulations and corporate structures.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- customer service