- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Audit Analytics Manager, Internal Audit About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Work with internal audit leadership to enhance the department's data analytics capabilities.
- Identify data analytical routines that can be developed to meet similar objectives across multiple audit groups, to maximise return on investment.
- Establish relationships with data owners to gain understanding of available resources, flow of information and ways in which information can be leveraged in the audit process.
- Contribute to the design, development, testing and documentation of programs to assist in population and scoping analysis, sampling, testing, and issue impact justification.
- Develop automated scripts to allow auditors to execute data analytical programs for similar or recurring audits.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of effective continuous monitoring and auditing strategies.
- Provide insight and guidance on the interpretation of reported exceptions/analytics outputs so that appropriate actions can be taken by the audit teams.
- Comply with data standards and information security policies.
- Develop innovative, re-usable tools, scripts and solutions that can be leveraged by the Business Audit and Audit Analytics teams.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated record of successful, high impact data analysis projects and outcomes.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a data analysis role preferably with internal audit, a risk function, a control function and/or previous experience in analysing business processes in a financial services environment.
- Background with creating queries and scripts for data analysis.
- Working knowledge of data analysis software; good understanding of data systems and data query and coding language methods, such as R, Python, SQL, SAS, ACL, and/or Tableau.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables, Vlookups, and creating macros (VBA).
- Knowledge of basic statistics (Correlation, Regression) and its application to data.
- Outstanding project management and analytical skills with an ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team and be a strong team player.
- Proven ability to oversee several tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with a track record in creative and successful problem-solving.
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvements.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project