- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
Reporting to Head Corporate Audit Services (CAS) ING Bank Romania, you will have the responsibility, together with your colleagues, for the performance, communication and reporting to Management of internal audit assignments on a variety of areas, including business lines’ products; underlying processes and IT applications; risk & controls functions. The aim is to provide an independent assurance on the quality and effectiveness of ING’s internal control environment. CAS’ scope of work covers all key current and emerging risks, which can impact the realisation of the strategic business objectives of ING.
Working at the CAS team of ING Bank Romania means working in a highly dynamic & demanding environment, requiring a constant learning attitude, a multi-disciplinary approach & helicopter view on the organisation, thorough understanding of the banking business, being solutions-oriented, an excellent communicator, as well a front-runner in the field of auditing. To this end, we aim to work with the very best people, whom we also support to further develop in terms of business knowledge, auditing techniques, as well as soft skills.
- Prepare, together with your manager, the risk-based audit plan and the work schedule;
- Assist your manager in coaching and developing your team mates;
- Planning, performing and reporting internal audit assignments on various banking areas;
- Assessing risks and evaluating controls related to processes, products and underlying IT applications;
- Preparing, discussing and following-up practical mitigating actions with the audit client;
- Drawing up audit reports in a clear and structured way and presenting them to line and senior management;
- Supervising the adequate and timely conduct and completion of internal audit assignments, including supervision and coaching of the team members;
- Maintaining contact with various stakeholders within the bank;
- Staying up-to-date with the organisational and business developments, as well as with the internal auditing trends and best practices.
What do you bring to the team?
- Master Degree and Minimum 7 years of relevant banking industry experience, in a position that provided you with a sound and wide-understanding of the banking governance, products & services, including capacity of identifying and evaluating key risks inherent to the banking industry;
- Independence and professional scepticism. Ability to challenge existing patterns;
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills including handling competing priorities to meet deadlines;
- Ability to make complex analyses and synthetize key underlying messages in verbal and written communication;
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present in a clearly defined and persuasive manner;
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English language;
- Experience with / Through understanding of the general IT controls related to the IT systems and applications underlying the digital banking processes;
- Hands-on experience with using data analytics;
- Experience with internal auditing techniques and holding at least one of the following audit international qualifications (CIA, ACCA, CISA).
About the company
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.