- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
AVP, Journey Management (GI and CC) Business Function
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
- Assist to drive and monitor deployment of desired Customer Journey on General Insurance and Customer Center
- Assist in identifying gaps on customer experience and developing execution plans by collecting insight and learning from various channels such as industry practices, voice of customers and staff
- Support supervisor to design and conduct cross-teams' workshops on journey design
- Work closely with bancainsurance and digital team to uplift customer experience in a holistic manner
- Provide advice toBusiness /Support Units on customer journey initiatives on various customer touch points from Customer's perspective
- Minimum 5 years of customer experience, process reengineering, project or product management experience, preferable in banking industry
- With knowledge of general insurance markets and product
- With experience of new product /service launch or process reengineering
- Creative with strong customer-focus mindset and detailed mind
- Well organized, proactive with an attitude to embrace changes and challenge the status quo
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- ms project