- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Global Project Finance Department, Asia Office - Natural ResourcesOverview of Division/Department
Our Global Project Finance Department - Asia Office (GPFD) is responsible for the project finance business in Asia, excluding Japan. The Natural Resources team covers the following sub-sectors in Asia: oil & gas (including petrochemicals), metals & mining and offshore services and strives to provide market leading debt finance and advisory services to our clients in Asia region.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Assist in the origination of debt finance and advisory opportunities in the energy sector, mainly in the Asia Pacific region
- Undertake deal structuring, risk analysis, due diligence and loan documentation activities for financial advisory and debt arranging mandates. Conduct investment appraisal and cash flow modelling activities in relation to capital expenditure programmes
- Provide lead support to internal credit approval processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare pitch books, advisory proposals and marketing material to promote business opportunities
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients together with on-the-ground coverage teams. Build and maintain a network with clients and industry professionals
- Engage in sector related initiatives and activities within the bank
What you should have:
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Business or Banking & Finance or related fields
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience in the financing of projects in the energy sector
- Good understanding of the upstream, midstream and downstream energy value chain, including experience with economic analysis of project and debt sizing economics
- Familiarity with principles of project finance, project execution, cash-flow based capital project analysis and Export Credit Agency related finance
- Excellent communication and team working skills
Willingness to travel when required
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- ms project