- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MYPO is an App that gives online shoppers control over where and when they want to receive their parcels for all the carriers in the market.
That is possible because we developed the worlds first cloud-based software platform, that connects online shoppers, couriers and webshops to automated delivery solutions (parcelboxes, lockerwalls, trunk deliveries, unmanned delivery depots).
We are on the hunt for the smartest Back-end developers to help us building the future of online delivery management. Is this you?
Who are you
You are a self-motivated and responsible back-end developer who thrives on freedom and enjoys working in an agile start-up environment. You get excited by creating exceptional products that change the lives of millions of people. You love writing high-quality code that works under all circumstances and is easy to maintain. In addition, you stay on top of the latest developments in the community, and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
What you will do on a day-to-day basis
- Interact with our CTO, frond-end developer and designer to create specifications for new features and work on various aspects of our code and infrastructure
- Develop our back-end, building services in Node.js and Rails and continuously deploy to our infrastructure on Google Cloud.
- Live and breathe computers, tech and software development What are the requirements
- Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Node.js and/or Rails back-End development skills
- Have experience with REST, HTTP/HTTPS protocols and integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Proficient with a Linux/Unix environment
- Mental athleticism: Highly analytical and curious intellect
- Superb communication: Ability to articulate technical problems and within the team
- Critical thinking and initiative: Hands-on, nothing-is-impossible mindset
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- For bonus points: Some front-end experience with React-Native and React What are the perks?
MYPO has a lot of cool stuff to offer. We have an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It’s also an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future. We work very hard but we have also a lot of fun together.