- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR60,000.00 - ZAR80,000.00 gross per year
- East London
WE ARE AN AWARD-WINNING STARTUP IN THE EVENTS INDUSTRY AND ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR NODE DEVELOPER TO HELP US AT THIS EXCITING TIME!!
- Are you an experienced Node Developer?
- Come and join our talented team in London and benefit from our great working culture and office!
- Salary up to £80k depending on experience
- Free Lunches
- Fully equipped on-site gym
- To apply call 0203 763 3888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Senior Node Developer to join our Engineering team. You'll be joining us at an exciting time, as we move away from a large monolith to microservice oriented architecture.
Sourced by: @TechCareers_LDN - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across London
WHO ARE WE?
We are a fast-growing, start-up who have worked to build a large marketplace for everything events based! Due to increased demand, we are looking for a Node Developer to join our incredible team.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a back-end developer, you'll be working within a talented team to build beautiful web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users.
You'll be joining us at an exciting time, as we move away from a large monolith to microservice oriented architecture. As part of this project, we'll be rebuilding several back-end applications, taking advantage of cutting-edge technologies to deliver a best in-class app for our customers and suppliers.
The key focus of the role will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to research and write microservices at the heart of the company's ecosystem, a challenging but exciting job.
You'll have an opportunity to grow your skills utilising the latest in cloud computing such as serverless and managed cloud services.
YOU NEED TO HAVE…
- Considerable experience writing self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in node.js
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies.
- Docker knowledge
- Experience with Git and CI processes
- Experience working with and defining Rest APIs
- SQL & NoSQL databases
- Security conscious, knowledgeable of best practices around building secure applications
- Quality-led approach to development (TDD and BDD)
- Comfortable in a cloud computing environment
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com. For further information please call me on 0203 763 3888. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @searchableheath or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Heather Turnbull, Searchability, in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Searchability (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- ms project