- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About The Team
In China, international travel spend is already greater than the US and growing much more quickly. China is an important part of our Airbnb global community and the travel network we have built globally has positioned us to provide Chinese guests with unique travel experiences and help them belong anywhere.
We are now looking for Back-end Software Engineers to join the payment team to build technology that powers Airbnb’s massive daily transaction volume to collect payments from Chinese guests and distribute payouts to world-wide hosts. Our goal is to make the Payment experience for Chinese travellers as delightful, magical, intuitive, and easy as possible.
Please send your resume email@example.com
We are looking for Back-end engineers with:
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack, delivering quality code on the backend.
- Exceptional proficiency using Java, Ruby/Ruby on Rails. Experience with React is a plus.
- Fluency in any backend server language, and expertise in relational databases and schema design.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements.
- Strong analytical thinking, experienced with making product decisions based on data and A/B testing.
- Proactiveness, good communication and fast learning.
- Interest in working in a very cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows at Airbnb.