- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About The Team
In China, international travel spend is already greater than the US and growing much more quickly. China is an important part of our Airbnb global community and the travel network we have built globally has positioned us to provide Chinese guests with unique travel experiences and help them belong anywhere.
We are now looking for Back-end Software Engineers to join the search team to revolutionize the way Chinese people travels and search is the engine of the Airbnb marketplace. The matching of a Host and Guest on Airbnb has many unique and exciting technical challenges and our work drives the core business by matching an incredible amount of demand to a large, diverse supply of listings. The mission of the Search team is to make sure every traveler finds their perfect listing and every host connects with their ideal guest.
Please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Back-end engineers with:
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack, delivering quality code on the backend.
- Exceptional proficiency using Java, Ruby/Ruby on Rails. Experience with React is a plus.
- Fluency in any backend server language, and expertise in relational databases and schema design.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements.
- Strong analytical thinking, experienced with making product decisions based on data and A/B testing.
- Proactiveness, good communication and fast learning.
- Interest in working in a very cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows at Airbnb.