- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Banking Operations Analyst - 90230544
Posting Range:2 Apr 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title Banking Operations Analyst
Location Douglas, Isle of Man
We have an exciting opportunity for a Banking Operations Analyst in the Isle of Man. The Data Operations teams are responsible for Client On-Boarding, Account Servicing and Account Closing, providing operational middle and back office governance support to the Barclays group.
What will you be doing?
• Provide strong Productivity, Accuracy and Subject Matter Expertise within the Operations Teams supporting India, IOM, Jersey and Guernsey for core BAU activities and projects that benefit from on site expertise and involvement in the change agenda.
• Developing junior and new staff to deliver outstanding customer focused service, ensuring that all areas are focused on quality and quantity in equal focus & adhering to agreed policies, procedures and risk and governance practices.
• Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Policies and as directed. The principle that we will not do business we do not understand must be applied.
• Responsibility must be taken to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all client instructions and data they encounter and that no substantive data integrity issues are found and all due diligence and sanction concerns are to be escalated swiftly via the correct channels.
What we’re looking for:
• Proven experience as a Change Analyst or Operations Analyst
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Financial Services Experience
Where will you be working?
Douglas, Isle of Man
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.