- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- THE HAGUE NL
Key Responsibilities of the team of which you will be part of:
- CLT is the goto team within FMO for all corporate legal questions
- CLT deals with the daily legal management in the field of: Banking and Financial Law (related to our banking license), Company law issues, liabilities, insurance (policies) and administrative law
- CLT advises on Corporate Governance: managing business risks with regard to the partnerships and investment vehicles
- CLT advises on EU and International legal issues,
- CLT advises and ensures that proper legal records are maintained and prepared in relation to FMO Corporate structure
- CLT advises on foreign branch offices, SPV ‘management’ and signaling changes in relevant legislation and corporate obligations
- Advise on Employment law and ICT matters Your background
We are looking for a “qualified” lawyer (afgeronde stage van Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten) with special focus on relevant experience in employment law and/or ICT law. We are looking for a pragmatic and proactive professional with an interest in a broad range of legal matters. You are interested in further developing yourself in the legal areas that are necessary to exercise the corporate legal responsibilities and help further build this relatively new team.
You are interested in the company and your environment, and you consider it essential that all legal affairs of your company are in control. You have developed this (proactive) attitude through experience gained in private practice, potentially supplemented with experience gained in-house. Affinity with the banking sector is a plus.
The candidate is/has:
- a Dutch law degree;
- afgeronde stage van Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten
- excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch (in view of our Dutch stakeholders and language used in relevant laws and regulations) and English (our corporate language);
- ability to draft, review, and manage corporate and other legal documents in detail oriented manner;
- pragmatic, creative, service- and solutionminded, flexible and proactive (cando attitude); well organized, able to handle stress;
- capable of working independently as well as in teams and with all levels within the organization;
- create and maintain a network of advisors. Good to know: If you are not yet an expert in one of the above topics, this does not have to be an obstacle for applying for the job. FMO will facilitate such education.
What does FMO offer?
A challenging position for a lawyer who has an interest in a variety of legal matters, who wants to grow his or her career. An important role in an international environment with a balanced workforce and over 50 different nationalities. Parttime is an option.
Please note, if we make you an offer to join FMO, you will need to work through the screening process with our screening partner. The process is designed to check your integrity and reliability.
FMO – mission and values
We hire candidates with a passion forour mission; to empower entrepreneurs to build a better world. The values we live by are: Making the Difference, Diversity,Quality, and Integrity.
Diversity is one of our values. We provide equal employmentopportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard torace, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, genderidentity or expression, age, disability and pregnancy.