- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Da Nang
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Novotel Danang Premier Han River
City Da Nang State Central Region/Country Vietnam
Located in Danang CBD on the West bank of Han river and in the immediate vicinity of the Danang Administration Centre, Novotel Danang Premier Han River is a premier hotel venue for both business & leisure travellers.
The 37-storey hotel features 327 rooms, 91 apartments with 3 executive floors, extensive meeting facilities, outstanding fitness and spa facilities, engaging yoga classes, international restaurants and bars.
The hotel offers unrivalled panoramic view of the city's beautifully-illumninated bridges, the surrounding mountains and endless beaches.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job/National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) More information
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 27-11-2018
Nguyen Ha H8287-HR3@accor.com
0236 392 9999
Level of Education
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Vocational certificate in Hotel Administration or equivalent
• 3 years of guest service / hotel experience including supervisory experience
• Problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Efficient in English speaking
• Ensure that all guest’s baggage are received and delivered upon arrival and departure even for baggage storage pertaining to the procedure laid down in the Novotel Front Office Manual
• Be thoroughly aware of arrivals and departures of each day with emphasis on VIP’s, A/Club Members, groups and crew movements.
• To work closely with Guest Relations Officer to ensure baggage for VIP’s, A/Club Members are delivered promptly
• To assist the Doorman and supervise on traffic control along the driveway during peak hours
• Be responsible for training Bellman, Parking Valets and Doorman, in their respective jobs (by identifying training needs)
• Ensure that all staff are fully informed and knowledgeable on hotel facilities and its surrounding areas
• Supervise the Parking Valets in handling guests’ vehicles properly
• Ensuring that all equipment (trolley, etc....) are in proper condition and recorded properly
• Conversant with emergency evacuation and fire procedures for relevant department
• Assist guest with all inquiries on transportation service
AT NOVOTEL, WE GROW FASTER
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster". To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.