- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Ness Ziona
The BID Group Manager will be responsible for all the development and engineering aspects of the BID Unit including Life span and PQ Improvements for future platforms.
- Investigate, develop and implement advanced data-driven life span and PQ improvements for BID Unit
- Recruit, train and set strategy, execution plan, and KPIs while practicing close collaboration with R&D Programs, procurement, and other engineering functions
- Work closely and collaborate on future development tasks with teams from the US
The BID Manager will work closely with the program managers.
Reporting to cold process Section Manager
Education and Experience Required:
- Academic degree – Mechanical Eng. / Electrical Eng. / System Eng. / Physics
- Minimum 6 or more years of related work experience, over 2 years of people management experience - advantage.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Vast experience in R&D, LEP Technologies
- Strong and strategic leadership to drive for results
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with senior management across organizations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with interfaces in R&D and Operation.
- Experienced in technological management - advantage
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment with full commitment to aggressive timelines.
- Analytical and data-oriented to lead data-driven decision-making processes
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing
About the company
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.