- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East London
Big Data Engineer
This company is growing and is looking for someone to join their innovative advanced analytics team to create and manage Big data infrastructure and tools, such as designing and building big data pipelines and platforms. The opportunity with this company is based primarily in London although there is a degree of mobility required across various customer sites.
What would your responsibilities and duties be?
- You would be a Big Data consultant working on collecting, storing, processing, and analysing large sets of data. The major focus for you will be choosing the right solutions to use for the purposes mentioned, for maintaining, implementing and monitoring them.
- Your role as the Big Data engineer will be to take charge and responsibility for the integration of these solutions with the architecture across the business.
- This role is for an individual who is a qualified Big data expert to build ETL/ELT best practices in a big data environment.
- The consultant will be able to select and integrate any Big data tools and frameworks required by the organisation to produce requested capabilities.
Required qualifications for this role:
The ideal candidate will offer a clear track record of creating scalable big data solutions with a view to act as a hands-on Architect/Lead with key knowledge across a variety of tools and platforms.
- Hadoop, Talend, Snowflake, Pentaho, Power BI, Tableau, Informatica
- Some knowledge of Collibra, Alation
- Some knowledge of NoSQL, Mongodb, Marklogic, Cassandra, Neo4j, Memsql
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Big Data: Pig, Hive, and Impala, Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Have interest in Mahout, SparkML, or H2O show an understanding of Lambda Architecture, Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks, AWS, Azure big data stacks, CI/CD using Docker and Kubernetes, Spark/Scala/Java/Python programming languages, Elastic, Redis, etc.
If you are interested and want to know more about this role:
To be considered for this exciting opportunity send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call [Telephone number removed] to discuss this opportunity further.
Find me on linked Click here to contact this recruiter ://www.linkedin.com/in/harriet-wood-159a62137/