- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope o f Role:
Take overall responsibilities at the sub-branch including: achieve sales target, develop new customers and maintain customer relationships; operations and compliance management at the sub branch; team management and promotion of team work.
Sales & Services
- Ensure sub-branch staff are well managed to deliver business performance and achieve targets;
- Ensure a distinctive customer experience for target segments is created and enhanced at the sub-branch;
- Coordinate with Management Team to ensure key initiatives are executed properly in respective sub-branch;
- Facilitate the enhancement of sales & services skills of all sales staff by performing regular performance tracking of individual staff.
- Drive the customer acquisition strategy of Client Relationships to build sustainable business growth of customer base (NTB).
- Provide regular updates of sub-branch's overall sales and service performance and key initiatives/events to management;
- Focus on deepening relationships with the high value customers;
- R educe overall cost and shift cost and investment from non-value-added activities to benefit customers;
- Outperform competitors by delivering superior customer benefits while avoiding price-based competition;
- Ensure timeliness and handle customer's complaint properly;
- Fully embrace SCB Way and ensure implementation in the sub-branch.
- Ensure that all staff in the sub-branch fulfills compliance requirements stipulated by Group and local regulators, and that all audits and inspections (internal and external) are concluded with satisfactory results;
- Mitigate all potential operational risks;
- Oversee the proper functioning and management of all systems, operations and premises related matters;
- Drive product and business license related applications involving Compliance in the sub-branch.
Operations & Compliance Management
- Actively build and develop banking business based on economic development policies of the country and credit policies of the bank;
- Strictly follow and ensure endeavors by the sub-branch comply with PRC laws and regulations and with current and forthcoming regulations, ordinances and provisions issued by CBRC and other regulatory authorities;
- Strictly follow and ensure endeavors by the sub-branch comply with current and forthcoming internal rules and with the code of conduct issued by the Company and SCB Group;
- Must comply with their respective Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity, and should report any suspicious activity to AML Surveillance Team and line manager as well as directly to the Country MLPO in urgent or exceptional circumstances;
- Ensure team awareness of all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures; ensure all Regulatory, Group Policies are adhered to in the sub-branch and proper risk controls are in place;
- Enforce policy and procedures in breaches and potential breaches;
- Sign on behalf of the sub-branch agreements, contracts or documents related to sub-branch business;
- Ensure effective communications with business units and functions; participate in City MANCO and City BORG; assist city branch manager in managing routines at city branch;
- Other endeavors related to daily business and operations.
- Under the leadership of the City General Manager: to manage and coordinate the implementation of AML and fraud risk control measures at sub-branch level as required, ensuring that these control measures will be put in place and operated in an effective manner and that staff ' s awareness on AML and fraud will be enhanced through regular trainings.
- Under the leadership of the City General Manager: to support and provide assistance in any AML and fraud prevention related program, staff training or any other AML and fraud prevention related activities that may be required.
- Under the leadership of the City General Manager: to escalate and report any significant AML issues and fraud incidents to senior management including the Head, FCR/Country MLPO for investigation, mitigation and resolution, and to report AML suspicious transactions in the first instance to relevant business MLPO and Country MLPO.
- 其他与支行日常业务、运作有关的事宜 ;
- 施到位并运作有效，通过定期培训的方式强化员工的反洗钱意识 ;
- 在分行行长的领导下管理支持并协助反洗钱及防止诈骗相关项目、员工培训或任何其他可能需要的反洗钱及防止诈骗的相关活动 ;
- 在分行行长的领导下管理向高级管理层包括中国反洗钱总监报告重大的反洗钱及诈骗案件以寻求即时调查及解决方案以减轻损失，可疑洗钱交易需第一时间向相关业务反洗钱专员和中国反洗钱总监报告 .
- Familiar with and abiding by the Chinese laws, regulations and rules;
- Having the professional ethics, morality, integrity, reputation, a good compliance record and no record of misconduct;
- Having a university or higher educational background, having the professional knowledge, working experience and management capabilities required by his or her post;
- Having the professional qualification/ licenses required by his or her post, including but not limited to Qualification Certificate for Insurance Salespersons, LMF(local/China Mutual Fund)
- H ave over four years of working experience in financial activities or over six years of working experience in relevant economic activities (including over two years of working experience in financial activities);
- H aving the independence required by his or her post;
- Solid years of related banking experiences with at least several years in managerial role;
- Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial mindset to start and expand a business;
- Excellent relationship building skills to anchor customer and government officials as well as regulators at the senior level;
- Good familiarity with bank operational procedures;
- Strong marketing skills and a thorough
- ms project