- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ACHIMOTO, GHANA
Job Description :
1) Develop and execute our innovation strategies for Ghana, coordinating with the global innovation team
- In partnership with the Marketing & Innovation, Supply and Managing Directors of the business and the Global Innovation team create a 3 year innovation pipeline.
- Create the innovation launch plans to deliver the specific project objectives for each of the market projects.
- Manage the in market execution for each of the launches, working closely with our commercial teams and business partners to bring these products to markets and to establish the execution standards and performance standards for these partners.
- Performance manage the new launches in order to ensure the critical performance objectives are delivered
- To coordinate our plans across the different supply centres, to ensure we are able to cost effectively meet each markets product needs
2) Coordinate Innovation Initiatives
- Consolidate reporting on key initiatives and performance intervene where required.
- Lead the continued roll out of our Innovation strategy, coordinating activities in the market.
- Continuously work with GBT and Global Innovation team on developing key initiatives for each project.
- Search and Spin initiatives across the region.
- Rapid development of functional and leadership capabilities.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
About the company
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.