- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are urgently seeking 2 x Broadcast Technical Support Engineer to join one of our most prestigious clients. The right candidate will have experience in the full studio infrastructure as well as a good understanding of networking, TCP/IP and high-level protocols.
As the successful Broadcast Technical Support Engineer you will:
- Offer 24/7 support.
- Helping maintain broadcast and IT equipment within production studios.
- Provide technical advice and expertise to operational and programme activities.
- Respond to service disruption, whilst working proactively working on preventing recurrence.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting video Post-Production systems.
- Demonstrable experience of working with digital audio workstations, mixing consoles as well as Radio Editing systems and Apple Systems used in editing.
- Experience of working within a Radio Studio environment is key as well as experience of supporting Television Studios with cameras and studio infrastructure.
- Experience of the Jupiter System is desireable.
If you feel your skills match this criterion then please follow details to apply.
- active directory
- sql server
About the company
We are a professional recruiting and consulting firm that focuses on connecting organizations with their perfect candidates, and candidates with their perfect organizations.
We offer professional staffing services including direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary, as well as HR solutions. Our goal is to support you in your staffing and HR needs by providing quality, honest, dedicated service.