- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Petaling Jaya
Business Analyst About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Manage GPBS Business solutions team across locations
- Support Scrum master role end-to-end on project delivery as per Agile framework
- Gather and understand business requirements based on the assigned business requests and business requirements documentation provided by business
- Identify impacts to existing processes / functions due to new Business Requirements
- Propose detailed solutions for business requirements, get agreement and sign off
- Work with the technical team for solutions which are accepted by business within group policies and procedures
- Develop functional specifications requirement, documenting agreed solutions to business requests.
- Work with Central Product and business team to make the requirements global in nature , in cases where the ideas originated from country
- Work with Project Managers and build team (pss and development) to deliver end-to-end solution, including reviewing of other interface functional specifications and external parties' specifications.
- Provide self effort sizing on scoping, requirement gathering, defining functional specifications and test scope.
- Maximize re-usability of solution
- Perform pseudo Product owner role
- Prepare functional specification document and user stories
- Review test cases/scripts and technical specification on functional items, ensuring requirements are mapped completely and correctly to Business Requirement Specification and Functional Specification (traceability matrix)
- Review test scope for all projects along with technical team, testing team and business users.
- Review test strategy for major projects along with testing team and also business users.
- Perform functional testing to ensure deliverables are meeting the requirement.
- Work with the Central Product and Local Product team on Global/Regional Initiatives as part of product or pricing campaigns
- Ensure work on zero to minimal revenue leakages
- Work smoothly with business and country stakeholders for end to end system implementation.
- Work closely with support team, Product, Sales and Operation to push for commercialization/customer on boarding and meet the revenue target.
- Provide support for any client migration from old billing system or manual billing to GPBS
- Responsive in attending to and fixing the defects related to client billing profile setup & pricing rules, raised during testing
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project