- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Business AnalistAn exciting opportunity, in a lively and dynamic workplace for 2 Business Analysts for a 12-18 month contract in Amsterdam. Dutch fluency is required for the position.
Within the Payments domain you are constantly working on the application "New Account Current (NRC)", in collaboration with the Product Owner, Product Manager Transaction Services/Cash Management, Data Analysts, Architects, colleague DevOps engineers and Customer Journey Experts. fact-based (customer) insights to develop innovative propositions and process improvements and test them against practice. You are able to recognize functional dependencies both within the application itself and in the chain of applications within the complex application landscape. You support user representatives with complex activities (third line support).
Your focus is primarily on Corporate and Corporate customers. The service for this very important customer group is very dynamic with change being the constant factor. You realize that this service is always one step further and seamlessly matches the specific wishes and problems of this customer group. Here you also make the link with the IT changes in the applicative landscape.
The application is SOx critical. This means that stringent requirements are set for guaranteeing and meeting the associated risk profile of the application. With each change you test this against the risk requirements.
Abilities and experience:
- You always reason from a customer need.
- You translate qualitative insights into relevant and impactful propositions and improvements; this enables you to connect different disciplines within Payments with each other.
- You have affinity with testing and/or have obtained a certificate (ISTQB or TMAP)
- Extensive experience in the banking sector, preferably knowledge of Payments systems in the field of Cash Management, Business Lending and Interest Calculations
- Can read Mainframe programming languages such as PL1/Cobol
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with MS Office packages (in particular Excel)
- You have experience/affinity with Agile methods.
- You have extensive experience in translating customer service into IT solutions.
If this sounds like you, send in your last resume for review or call me directly for more information.