- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Business Analyst - Continuous Improvement (Internship) Company & department description
SWIFT is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 11,000 banking organizations, securities institutions and corporate customers in 211 countries. SWIFT enables its users to exchange automated, standardized financial information securely and reliably. We are one of the key players of the financial industry!
Continuous Improvement (CI) is about "getting better all the time" in the way we work and serve our customers.That's why SWIFT believesin acultureofContinuous Improvement. In a fast-growing and competitive world, our customers expect us to deliver products and services of higher quality within shorter time-to-market cycles. We need to create more value for our customers every year.
Studies have shown that what makes companies successful and sustainable over time is their capacity to constantly challenge and adapt or improve the way they deliver their products & services. In that context, SWIFT strives to constantly evaluate and improve delivery processes in terms of their efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility.
We're looking for an energetic & committed Business Analyst (intern) with attention to details. To deliver a timely analysis and reporting, we are looking for a pre or recent graduate with a university degree, good analytical skills, and knowledge of MS Office. If you are ready to be part of a team and enjoy working with complex data and information sets while respecting fixed deadlines, as well as high standards of quality, you are the person we are looking for!
Under the supervision and coaching of a senior team member you will:
- Perform analysis on internal and external surveys to capture voice of customer
- Investigate internally and follow-up with customer pertaining to external customer feedbacks
- Prepare reports on the survey results and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Maintain automated monthly reports for internal stakeholders
- Design internal communications related to Continuous Improvement
On-going University degree preferably in Economics or Business Studies
Professional knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, AI or any other editing tools.
- Accurate, quality driven and flair to interact with stakeholders globally.
- Team player with personal drive.
- Able to handle private and confidential data with high levels of integrity.
What we offer
The chance to work within an international work environment with colleagues across the globe.
Opportunity to have a hands on experience on Continuous Improvement at SWIFT.
Internship allowance & access to learn from senior/experienced employees.