- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Business Analyst (IT Audit)What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Deloitte's Enterprise Risk Services help organizations build value by taking a Risk Intelligent approach to managing financial, technology, and business risks.
We help our clients focus on their areas of increased risk, bridge silos to effectively manage risk across organizational boundaries, and seek not only risk mitigation, but also pursue intelligent risk taking as a means to value creation.
As an IT Auditor, you will be focusing specifically on IT risks and the identification of controls to mitigate such risks.
- Basic understanding of an IT environment, such as applications, servers, operating systems, databases, switches, routers and firewalls.
- Comfortable with performing interviews at client locations to obtain understanding of their IT controls and environment.
- Able to evaluate IT controls and identify opportunities for controls improvement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and manage your time properly.
- Comfortable with Word, Excel and Powerpoint to document work performed.
- Good written and spoken English, comfortable working as a team, and with good interpersonal skills.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Analysts across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Knowledge in IT Audit is preferred (internship or courses).
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or equivalent.
- Favourable that you have obtained professional certifications or passed the examinations for CISA or CISSP.
Kindly attach your resume when submitting your application.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: ME50-166424-2019