- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
This is a global role supporting the sales and client analytics aspect of Private Bank business. The role primarily focuses on implementation of Advance Analytics techniques for Client Segmentation, Sales Management, Profitability Analysis, Portfolio Management and Business Momentum Tracking. The role also supports the delivery and enhancement of monthly reporting and analytics which would include review of offshore reports production and collaboration with the Offshore team and Country Business/Finance teams for MI governance. In addition to regular MI & Analytics support, the role would assist in ad-hoc reporting & analysis including Data and Analytics related Project.
• To support the delivery of monthly Sales Performance and Analytics process and reports for Private Banking.
• Work with stakeholders to identify and implement analytics use cases to drive business solutions.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
• Use predictive modelling tools like SAS, DataRobot, R to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes
• Conduct data explorative activities using SAS, R, Python and present opportunities to senior management
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and train models for data accuracy.
• Conduct reconciliation activities and ensure data quality and data accuracy
• Perform data transformation and automation of existing processes
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders and work with the team to identify and formulate use cases and process improvement initiatives
• Ensure appropriate data governance framework is in place to guarantee accuracy and control
• Ensure timely delivery of MIS & Analytics report with right business insight for Management Review
• Engage with Offshore and Regional teams to enhance MI capabilities and control process
Our Ideal Candidate
• 3-5 years of direct working experience in data analytics or business intelligence units, preferably in financial industry with proficiency in Data Science Tools I.e. R, Python, Datarobot and SAS, SQL
• Domain expertise across PvB, Retail and Wealth products
• A bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Science or Statistics.
• Advance programming skills ensuring program efficiency is a must. Tableau expertise will be a plus.
• Understanding of Core Banking TP system in terms of performance and data sourcing. Understanding of products and revenue driver components
• Understanding of Data Warehouse and hands-on experience in managing data tables
• Result Oriented and attention to detail is required. Confidence, selfmotivation and positive attitude towards new initiatives would be desirable.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project