- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East London
Data Business Analyst is required by a Global Investment Bank.
You will have the following skills / experience:
* solid IT / Banking / Finance experience / background
* Strong knowledge of database fundamentals, ability to write SQL and understand results.
* Ability to connect the dots and identify data anomalies
* Ability to observe data patterns and understand workflows
* Prior experience of working in data transformation projects/programs
* Ability to communicate and write effective BRDs and User Guides defining the product
* SDLC experience, in particular experienced in agile project delivery
* Prior experience with Big Data and Analytics is preferred
* Extensive use of Excel for data analysis
* Extensive experience of business analysis, preferable but not mandatory, in capital markets
* Experienced with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
* Good Understanding of financial markets and functioning a plus.
* Modest with an ability to work collaborate and work in tight deadlines to deliver.
* Prior work experience in derivatives or secured financing is preferred
IT Skills: MS Excel, SQL, Python, MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
Business Data Analyst on the team to work in technology group dealing with collateral and liquidity, involving extensive business and data analysis, process analysis, ad-hoc reporting and preferably experienced in banking and financial industry.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL will be required for data extraction and model building.
* Lead data sourcing in collaboration with multiple systems and stakeholders
* Perform data analysis and provide recommendations based on the data
* Collaborate with architects to define strategic data architecture for the application
* Ability to collaborate between multiple front, middle and back office applications, documenting trends and tying the operations view to the finance books and records view.
* Holding requirement gathering sessions, gaining consensus and creation of meeting minutes
* Creation of Business requirement documents and document processes and flows where necessary.
* Understanding of business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources, interfaces and process changes required to address the gaps.
* Developing detailed requirements, working through solutions and managing execution and rollout of these solutions, in the context of an overall consistent global platform
Please call or send your CV now for more details, this is an URGENT role!!!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://en-gb/candidate-privacy