- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Business Development Executive, Priority ClientsAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
In/outbound ETB advice & sales
- To proactively acquire portfolio of Priority Clients besides Personal clients.
- Actively acquire liabilities from ETB client for new to Priority
- Engaging & deepening Affluent & hidden Affluent in advisory conversations with analytics support and collaboration with Wealth Specialists.
- Meeting clients when required.
- Prepare and educate clients to interacting via online, Client Centre
NTB referrals from clients
- Actively acquire and activate new Affluent/potential Affluent clients referred from ETB clients directly to Priority Banking Relationship Manager for liabilities AUM growth
- Provide advice to Personal Clients approaching Bank for Priority Banking Services.
SALES / PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT
- A need based approach to source New to Bank (NTB) Priority Banking customers and engage the customer for new Business and refer Priority AUM qualified client back to branch managed RM channel.
- Deliver sales targets to meet new business and acquisition goals.
- Conduct extensive marketing and systematic Telemarketing on leads provided and if needed, account management activities in bringing up the AUM qualified criteria.
- Participate in Priority and Commercial Clients (CC) activities, i.e. market outlook seminars, lifestyle events, year -end gathering and etc to acquire new to bank customers and referrals while exploring opportunity to upgrade existing bank customers to qualified Priority customers.
- Participate in sales promotion and activities to achieve/exceed defined sales targets.
- Prepare and consolidate accurate reports on sales activities.
- Engage Priority and potential customers through 100% leads activation.
- To improve Products per Customer (PPC) rate through digital solution penetration.
- Responsible in building an information database on PIC customers to support relationships building and cross-selling efforts.
Talent, Resources & Skills:
- Enhanced multi-product Priority knowledge
- Market and competition knowledge
- Possess all relevant investment & insurance certifications and licensing
- Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging Affluent Clients
- Internal stakeholder engagement skills
- Closing deals
- Ability to drive and manage client interaction
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
- Discipline and good time management to handle a client portfolio
- Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
- Strong analytical ability
- Understanding of Priority CDD principles
- Interpersonal and complaint handling skills
- Bank's product knowledge
- Understanding of policies and procedures
- ABM rules / Bank Negara FEA regulations
- Branch Operations Manual (WEBOM) /MIC/ group circulars/bank policy and tariff of charges .
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.