- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Little London UK ,GB
Watsons Recruitment are exclusively with our client to secure a Business Development Manager who ideally has experience selling to the Fintech industry and loves to sell software plus a passion for customer trends in the DevOps CICD space. This is an automomous role with no team at present so will need a "hands-on" sales professional who has a "hunter" approach and mentality.
Our client is fresh, dynamic and exciting organisation that offer a SaaS platform for the consolidation, validation, security, change tracking & provisioning of configData. Because of continued demand for their services and continuing growth and credibility, they now have a vacancy for someone with experience selling software to financial institutions and banks.
This role will be a key addition to our global Sales function which drives growth and revenue for our client and ultimately deliver success for the company, its shareholders and investors. Our client believes firmly and is 100% committed to supporting the team to fulfil this objective and making it a success for everyone involved.
Main responsibilities include:
- Meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for an assigned territory
- Develop and execute strategic go-to-market plan to achieve sales targets; expand the client' s customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their DevOps challenges and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through presentations and demos
- Understand industry-specific landscapes and DevOps trends
- Reporting project budgets and the strategic direction of accounts
Essential Requirements include:
- Hands-on sales experience where you are happy "getting your hands dirty"
- Experience selling into the Fintech sector
- Proven sales executive experience in the SaaS software space to meet or exceed personal targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive within a relevant DevOps tooling vendor
- Ability to communicate, present and influence department level executives within infrastructure, operations, cloud and DevOps
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of software and technology services
- Proven ability to handle objections against existing tooling or internal capabilities
- Demonstrable experience developing customer-focused, differentiated and achievable POCs within the customer CI/CD pipeline
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Existing network of financial and/or telecoms accounts within DevOps space
If you have the above skills and experience and interested, please send your CV urgently. We apologise in advance as we will only contact those who have been selected for the next stage.
About the company