- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dar es Salaam
Arrow’s enterprise computing solutions (ECS) business is a global technology enablement company that brings innovative IT solutions to market to solve complex business challenges. We deliver value-added distribution, business consulting and channel enablement services to the world’s leading technology manufacturers and their channel partners that serve commercial and government markets. Please read more about ushttp://ecs.arrow.com/
We are looking for Business Development Manager for Security business unit –to join our dynamic sales team in Arrow ECS Spain office in Madrid.
As a Business Development Manager at Arrow you will be designated to a specific partner and you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers as well as identifying future leads within business units. Main focus is to develop mid-market re-sellers and build long lasting relationship with key vendor
You are proactive and easy-going person with knowledge and experience in IT and you are passionate about new technologies.
Additionally you are confident in Marketing ( events, workshops, plans) and business planning. You have true entrepreneurship spirit.
- Responsible for the assessment of existing and potential customers, defining product needs, and sales execution. Continuous relationship development between the business area, regional teams and the manufacturers to ensure a trust and support of business objectives. Budget responsibility for all assigned business development areas.
- Defines and tracks performance for the manufacturers products and services.
- Coordinates opportunity development of both Net New as well as Existing Customers.
- Relationship management with the manufacturer’s regional staff in all Vertical markets.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. Experience / Education
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience within sales and/or business development in IT or services sector with a relevant degree.
- Good track record in business development in the IT enterprise business units.
- Knowledge and passion about new technology products and solutions as well as understanding of global trends, opportunities.
- Strong communication and sales skills,
- You are nativein Spanish and fluent in English
- Easy to build and maintain new relationships with stakeholders and customers. Do you see yourself as our future colleague? If Yes – send us your application and CV in English now!