- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
You'll work to drive awareness, adoption and business in relation to Google Cloud for territory-based accounts. You'll be expected to participate in all aspects of building the business, including strategic planning, demand generation and installed base engagement/promotion.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of technology sales experience.
- 3 years of experience in a sales role related to cloud computing solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- 10 years of technology sales experience.
- CRM systems integration experience (e.g., Salesforce, etc.). Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together, with the ability to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
- Experience in, and knowledge of, the Chinese market.
- Demonstrated record of meeting strategic goals consistently.
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service, and to perform basic technical qualification.
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills, and demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory strategy.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan, and build targeted account plans across key verticals, resulting in a robust pipeline.
- Execute demand generation activities as needed, and engage, educate and ensure satisfaction of the installed base.
- Be able to qualify and assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud deployment, articulate key differentiators and typical customer buying journeys, and display a passion for computer science and cloud.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary. Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate