- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for the expansion of auto loans portfolio.
- Acquire new partners and maintain existing relationships.
- Drive acquisition and manage attrition.
- Leverage and expand alliances and referrers
- Improve client experience and processes.
- senility in instilling a service culture and in delivering the Bank's service promise to deliver Friendly, Accurate and fast Service.
- Drive change initiatives to improve client experience and processes.
- Assist on the processing of auto loan applications to the approvers.
- Liaise with business partners for all auto applications.
OOur Ideal Candidate
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a quick evolving and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, passionate and self motivated with a results drive approach.
- possess own vehicle is preferable.
- Knowledge of auto industry will be an advantage.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- own vehicle