- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Business Development Manager, Priority Clients.
The role holder is primarily responsible for the pro-active acquisition and activation of new to bank (NTB) Priority customers, with additional emphasis on Residential & Commercial mortgages. Successful candidates will also be required to provide range of retail and priority products such as unsecured cards and Insurance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage NTB Affluent and mass market clients via leads sourced from Alliances, Targeted lists or Employee Banking Team (senior executives)
- Handles client-led requests via ATL/online pull.
- Activate NTB clients, set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e., online, Client Centre, ATM, and hand-over clients to assigned Priority Banking Team.
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor offerings, and conduct regular market updates and follow-up activities for target customer groups, to better enhance the product differentiation in relation to external competition.
- Establish relationship with external stakeholders (e.g. property agents, brokers, related other external sales agents) to increase referrals for both Priority clients and Mortgages.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant sales/acquisition experience with a proven sales track record is desirable.
- Highly results-driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong time management skills.
- Team player with initiative and assertiveness.
- Effectively bi-lingual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for sales and providing excellent customer service, with ability to deal with people of all levels in complex and difficult situations.
- Commitment to quality in performing required tasks.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..
- customer service