- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Job Reference # 196385BRYour role
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide project support to Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS) Asia Pacific:
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
– manage or facilitate a portfolio of projects, assist in strategy papers and related reporting/budgeting
– coordinate across IPS units and partner with Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling, across entities and locations
– evaluate and mitigate risks, perform control testing and enforce frameworks and protocols
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
– manage internal and external project communication; plan and coordinate education and training
You'll be working in the regional Operating Office within IPS in either Hong Kong, Singapore or Taiwan. The team is involved in a wide range of activities, such as leading new initiatives and projects, coordinate front-to-back activities, drive budgeting, planning, cost reviews/resource allocation, provide infrastructure management and administration, and facilitate staff development. We work closely with the various business lines within IPS as well as with the strategy and project teams in Wealth Management and logistics/control functions, both locally and regionally.
– an excellent university degree
– at least 8 years' experience in a project and/or business management role
– project management skills
– advanced excel skills with knowledge of pivot tables and advanced PowerPoint production skills
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– able to see an issue from multiple angles/perspectives while maintaining an overall big picture
– proactive and eager to work hard and continually self-improve
– fluent in English and Chinese
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- ms project