- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Business Support Analyst you will be responsible to support the Business Process Expert (BPE) /Business Process Analyst (BPA) ensuring adoption of Roche Diagnostic’s best practice solutions and business processes on affiliate / functional level.
This includes the resolution of business process related service support requests, e.g. tool handling, business logic, workflow issues, content availability and consistency issues, etc.
The position is focusing on innovative Product Information- and Marketing Content Management solutions (Veeva Vault; Adobe Experience Manager) and processes.
You will also be responsible for:
- Assessment, dispatching and tracking of service support requests escalated by countries
- Up-to-date training and troubleshooting content (business perspective)
- Training administration and execution to 1st level key users
If applicable, and based on Business Process Expert (BPE) / Business Process Analyst (BPA) requirement:
- Maintenance of support process tools and reports (e.g. training platform, process and data quality KPI, user communication, etc.)
- Monitoring of KPI for process adoption and continuous improvement
· University or College Education in Business, Business Information Systems, Engineering or comparable education
· Mid Marketing knowledge, especially in content management and corresponding tools (Veeva Vault; Adobe Experience Manager)
· Experience using IT Service management ticketing systems
· Good understanding for the role of IT solution components in overall landscape, their logical interactions and data flows
· Familiarity with content management concepts, metadata, workflows
· Basic to mid trainer capabilities for simple affiliate trainings
· Service orientation, diligence, patience
· Attention to details and analytical mindset with outstanding ability to collect and synthetize large amounts of data into a concise, straightforward format
· Ability to work autonomously
· Comfortable working in a virtual team environment
· Language skills: Good English (written and spoken), additional languages is an advantage
About the company
Roche is a Swiss global health-care company that operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. Its holding company, Roche Holding AG, has bearer shares listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
The company headquarters are located in Basel and the company has many pharmaceutical and diagnostic sites around the world – including: Tucson, AZ; Pleasanton, CA; Vacaville, California, Oceanside, California, Branchburg, NJ; Indianapolis, Indiana; Florence, South Carolina; and Ponce, Puerto Rico in the US; Welwyn Garden City and Burgess Hill in the UK; Clarecastle in Ireland; Mannheim and Penzberg in Germany; Mississauga and Laval in Canada; Shanghai in China; Mumbai & Hyderabad in India; São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Segrate, Milan in Italy; Johannesburg in South Africa; Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore in Pakistan. There are 26 manufacturing sites worldwide.