- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
C&S Eco Design Expert, Senior Engineer - 005O1W
- Manage Product environment sustainable KPIs for
regulatory compliance and Product environmental performance in Schneider Check
a Product system
- Ensure C&S Product compliance with the
latest REACH(Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
Chemicals) candidate list and RoHS(Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- Cross-function communicate with Eco-design
Leader from Industrial Automation BU, Product ranges Managers from R&D
sites and manufacturing plants for subjects related to Product environmental
- Conduct RoHS/ REACH assessment and product life cycle
- Implement eco-design approach on projects and
carry out the innovative research on the dimensions of Climate Change,
Resource, Health, Efficiency, Serviceability, Circularity and Packaging.
- Publish the official declaration of “Green
Premium Product” information, such as RoHS/REACH compliance, Product
Environmental Profile and End of Life Instruction.
- Report functionally to the Eco Design Leader and
hierarchically to the Control & Signaling R&D Director
- Engineering Degree
- 3-6 years of relevant professional experience in
Mechanical / Hardware design or/and
- in material expertise (metal, plastic):
- Understand EEE (Electronic Electrical and
Equipment) Product related environmental regulation and standards, such as REACH,
RoHS, WEEE, California Pro65 or equivalent
- Have materials knowledge, such as plastic, metal
and electronic components.
- Understand the flow of all the elements during
the whole product life cycle, including the product, packaging, wastes and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and EIME
(Environmental Improvement Made Easy)/LCA (Life Cycle Assessment) software
- Pragmatic and industry oriented
- Team work oriented and good relationship.
Focused on team objectives and success
- Open to multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary
- Dynamic and proactive
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Strong sense of commitment
- Able to work well with all level of people be it
internal or external
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.