- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Engineer your own career
We have a challenging position available for an experienced software engineer who wants to design complex software solutions based on mathematical models for innovative products in the high-tech domain. A very challenging position for a software engineer where you are end-to-end responsible for realizing your own code and implementing it with a sound understanding of the existing software architecture.
The position is in the Netherlands, specifically Eindhoven. This area, known as the Dutch Silicon Valley, is famous for the booming High-Tech industry. The 'Brainport' region is the perfect place for software engineering experts who want to be in a great location for their field of expertise.
What we're looking for someone with
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, System Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience as a software engineer (object-oriented design) in a multidisciplinary setting
- A proven track-record in C++, UML, Python and Unix/Linux
- An understanding of Mathematical and Physical concepts and the ability to translate them to clean software designs is a pré.
What you will do
- Collaborate with other software engineers to implement features
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++
- Create and document software tools required by architects or other developers.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Assist the junior developers were necessary
MCA Engineering specializes in bringing technical know-how and ambitious organizations together. MCA Netherlands is located in the city of Eindhoven, working with companies in the high tech and automotive domain.
- Permanent contract and a position within our Career Development program.
- Attractive work package.
- Training, education and like-minded peers (ask about our talent program).
- Full control over your own career and we support an entrepreneurial spirit.