- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CZK3,578.00 - CZK4,229.00 gross per month
C++ Technical Lead, Prague
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a globally recognised investment bank, providing first class support, whilst working within a growing IT team. The company can give you the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inclusive team that has just been created as well as the opportunity to work on a completely new project from our technical centre in Prague 4. You would be working as part of our client's brand new strategic risk system, focusing on development with C++ 11/17 using Boost Library, with some parts of the project also being written in Java and Python.
- My client is looking for a Lead Developers who is an expert coder and offer the best technical ability on the market
- You will be responsible for the technical understanding of the end to end design of your project you will be leading
- You will also be responsible for both hands-on and managerial aspects of the project, maintaining quality throughout the entire process
- You will be leading our brand new team in Prague that has access to the latest tools and technologies as we create a state-of-the-art risk engine
- You will work with the newest technologies on offer on a project coding in C++, Java and Python
- My client aims to revolutionise their IT systems across a wide-range of areas directly from their central offices in Prague and you can be a vital part of this process all within an Agile and inclusive environment where you can make a real difference to global projects!
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with:
- Source control, unit testing and continuous integration
- Strong English skills, you'll be working closely with our colleagues in New York!
You will be part of a growing team, so will have the opportunity to learn new skills in order to enhance your own knowledge and expertise.
Desirable to have experience with:
- C++ code on both Windows and Linux servers
Furthermore you will be offered an outstanding compensation package along with numerous benefits, including:
- Car allowance
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday
- A 10% pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity of remote work
- And many more...
To fast track your application and to discuss your opportunities further, please contact Tom Atkinson at Click here to contact this recruiter
Or call Tom on +44 (0)191 917 3795, in complete confidence to discuss the role in more detail!
Nigel Frank Ltd is the global leader in C# / .NET / Sharepoint recruitment, advertising more C# / .NET / Sharepoint than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for C# & .NET professionals than now
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.