- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Responsible for maintaining and adapting our plans to the changing demand and service agreements and providing insight that shapes future resourcing across the system
- Financial - Responsible for ensuring resource coverage and future state modelling balances against spend and customer, overall accountability of delivery and improvement.
- Non Financial - Leads progression of modelling and data sets, overall responsibility for all trend analysis and design against demand
- Can apply forecasting modelling to a capacity plan view, short and longer term in staffing, flightpath and demand multichannel over 24hrs
- Develops a view of seasonal performance and variance that leads to signposting capacity for training and holiday phasing
- Understands the demand of today, translating and reporting on the data to provide insight that supports business decisions
- Medium/ longer term modelling of the demand of tomorrow, changing demand over time and impact to property system
- Regularly reviews and updates modelling assumptions, reviewing performance and lead measures
- Accountable for translation and recommendations from demand analysis across the system
- Applies performance guidelines to utilization and reporting, identifying changing actuals quickly, validated with the data
- Provides insight to SLT and key stakeholders around efficiency, opportunities and emerging risks
- Degree – sciences / mathematics preferred
- Experience in building and servicing data modelling for multi-channel and varied opening hours
- Systems: Sound knowledge of workforce management tools such as I360 and preferred exposure to business objects, SAS, SQL or similar data programs
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
About the company
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,600 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.