- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Reference # 194445BRYour role
Are you a detail oriented individual Do you have a client service orientation and high risk awareness?
– We are looking for someone to use their expertise to:
– Perform onboarding, offboarding, amendment, annual review and reconciliation of the DAC accounts in all the various systems
– Serve as the liaison between onboarding team and internal business stakeholders as well as control functions (Operations, Legal and Compliance, Business Risk Management) on client onboarding and offboarding progress
– Support the growth ambition of UBS Advice Premium Trade (APT) and launch of FX APT in HK & SG
– Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services
– Build, lead and expand the team
You will be working in the Global Capital Markets Onboarding team in Singapore and covering both Hong Kong and Singapore locations. As part of the team, you will have a key responsibility for onboarding clients to Direct Access Client (DAC) services and ensure client's eligibility for activation of DAC services.
– University degree
– a confident and effective communicator across all levels of technical and business experience
– self-driven, motivated, goal oriented and able to take full responsibility for work
– comfortable with interacting with stakeholders of different functions and seniorities
– excellent verbal and written communication skills include senior management reporting
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.