- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Purpose- To prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, maintain currency information and status of consignments.
- To update flight handling reports and to identify, monitor irregularities and discrepancies to achieve high service and quality standards.
- Provide necessary support in cargo commercial activities.
- To input statistical and operational data into the database to generate productivity reports.
- To ensure timely, effective communication and information flows and to produce routine reports for flight shift to incorporate required service standards.Qualifications & Experience- Educated to high school or ‘O’ level equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the CHA or Airline in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Cargo or related environment.
- Training on basic safety, cargo and ground handling courses.
- Knowledge of Internet and MS Office applications.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.Salary & BenefitsJoin us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careersJoin us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
About the company
The Emirates Group is a vast organisation with manifold business interests in the aviation, travel, tourism and leisure industries. Employing more than 62,000 people across our 50 business units and associated firms, we are one of the biggest employers in the region and offer specialist services spanning almost every aspect of the market.