- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
CCSS Representative 1 : 0000DWOI
Some careers open more doors than others
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking ambitious individuals to join our Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) team in the role of Contact Centre Service & Sales Representative 1, working together with colleagues to display HSBC Values and achieve Vision to become the world’s leading international Bank
- To perform outbound Telemarketing by cross selling to existing customers various Financial Products over the phone.
- To meet minimum standard (Quarterly Commission is payable) to contribute to the overall business performances.
- Cross sell of bank related products based on customer’s need.
- To ensure high service standards by making sure all presentation to customers are in accordance to given product guide.
- To ensure that the sales submission has zero defects and with clear acceptance as per the customer’s request.
- To maintain HSBC internal control standards and awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
- Minimum SPM qualification with at least 1-3 years working experience in related field.
- Possess good communication skill
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- A good team player with an energetic and flexible working style
- Knowledge of HSBC’s Credit Card and Banking, Banca products/system is an added advantage.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
: Call Centre
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 02:51:47 Unposting Date
: 02-Jan-2020, 15:59:00
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.