- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ING is looking for …
ING is looking for a professional in Change Execution to join the new department of Behavioural Risk management within the domain of the Chief Risk Officer. Behavioural Risk Management is responsible for carrying out risk assessments to identify en analyse undesirable behaviours. To mitigate the risk for ING, the team will determine and design interventions which will impact all levels of the organization. Interventions focus on the formal and informal side of the organisation, with the main goal to change behavioural patterns across the organization. A strong affinity with themes such as group dynamics and organizational behaviour is a must.
This is what you’ll be doing …
As part of this new and enthusiastic team you work in a global context. Your work is centred around preparing an intervention roadmap and rolling out the interventions together with the business, using a data-driven approach. You work closely together with the Behavioural Risk Assessment team and you use the outcomes of the assessments to align the intervention efforts and direct the business in the right direction.
Who are you?
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in a complex and global environment
- A bachelor degree
- Some understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces.
- Strong organisational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organisation with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Resilient, able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines. Optimistic and yes, flexible
- Result oriented, get things done. Have or create a network to make team effective
- Project management, organisational skills, follow through and attention to detail;
- Make others successful; cultural sensitivity to make a diverse team effective
- Happy with numbers, data, processes and people
A talent for taking it on and making it happen
We seek people who keep their promises and take ownership of tasks, projects and their team. Who have the ability to listen, ask questions, and speak up. Who strive to bring ideas to life and embrace challenges. People who are flexible and consistently go the extra mile.
An enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
We expect people to put their personal agendas aside to achieve the goals that matter to ING. We value naturally collaborative people who listen to and invest in others.
A knack for always being a step ahead
We admire those who challenge the status quo and pose creative solutions to problems. People who adapt quickly, learn by doing and have the courage to admit to and learn from their mistakes. You are able to perform tasks independently based on experience and you challenge yourself and others to continuously improve and actively seeks feedback.
Has a good understanding of change management, the agile way of working methods and tools.
What do we offer you?
- Personal growth & challenging work
- Open and dynamic environment
- Progressive and forward looking mentality
- Opportunities for development and training
We encourage you to apply if you think you fit our profile and if you are enthusiastic about the above. In case of questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com