- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR40,000.00 - ZAR65,000.00 gross per year
- East London
We are currently working with a leading name in the Construction Consultancy world, seeking to recruit a Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join a growing successful team in the Central London area.
You will work closely with other members of the team, ensuring financial controls are in place and maintained across a wide variety of projects in varied sectors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Cost planning and managing the design to budget experience on projects
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services on the elements of a project.
- Taking personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Complying with established commercial/procurement/ contractual strategies
To carry out the role, you must be:
- A Chartered experienced Quantity Surveyor with a background in Consultancy
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Possess excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- Be able to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business
- Ideally you will have experience gained within a wide variety of sectors
The individual will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of a project, supporting business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
You must be Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or HNC / D and be MRICS chartered (or equivalent).
Salaries for the role will vary depending on your level and background, but probably looking in the region of £40,000 - £65,000 with an excellent supporting benefits package.
- customer service
- ms project
- safety and security